Features: – 21 inch DIY ukulele, enjoy the fun of handwork, you can stained or painted what you want.
– Made of basswood, one of the commonly wood materials, which used to make ukulele.
– A real musical instrument that can play.
– Children and parents DIY guitar together to make parents more close to
their children inner world, excellent parent child interaction and
accompany, family time.
– Simple and fun to build. Perfect gift for christmas, birthday and so on.
– Art activities can provide children with an interesting and
inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world
and realize their own exploration.
– Glue the ukulele with glue and connect the neck and ukulele box together.
– Draw out the fingerboard position, paste the glue to the fingerboard and ukulele neck.
– Draw out the bridge position and paste the glue to the bridge and ukulele body.
– Install screws and sound points.
– Glue the upper pillow to the neck.
– Fasten the ukulele strings.
– Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.