- Two operation modes. When inflate few or several balloons, just need to press down the nozzle slightly, the micro switch turns on, motor starts up, balloon will be inflated. When inflate many balloons, choose auto continuous mode.
- Don’t let air pump work for more than 2 hours at a time, take 15 minutes break between uses, as overheating may occur and pump will automatically shut off. It will be ready to use after it has cooled down.
- Its special nozzles make operation much easier. It starts when you press down the nozzle and stop immediately when loosen, if large number of balloons need inflating, you may turn on the button for continuous use.
- It has four shockproof shims which can help absorb on the desk tightly.
- Connect plug to 220V ~ 240V AC socket.
- Half Auto Mode: Turn on the switch to I, and cover the vent hole with the balloon, then press down vent hole slightly to inflate the balloon and loosen it to stop.
- Auto Mode: Turn on the switch to II, put the balloon on the vent hole to inflate.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent in order to avoid a hazard.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not expose to rain.
- Do not obstruct the air passage opening or insert any object into the opening at any time.
- Children should not be left unattended when using the pump. Use only under competent supervision.